Introduction to SAP Hybris
Are you looking to get started in SAP Hybris Commerce? Are you a SAP System Administrator, Developer or Business Analyst looking to broaden their skill set? This course is designed to help you get a quick start in SAP Hybris and give you the skills you need to confidential explain and use the suite.
Developed by Senior SAP Hybris Engineers, the course assumes no prior knowledge of SAP or SAP Hybris. Likewise this is not a development course, you don’t need a background in Java or any coding language. We talk plain English, guiding you through the background, architecture and steps needed to get your first SAP Hybris project running!
Our Recent Reviews
“It helped me know for sure what Hybris looks like; what it covers; and how it is edited.” – John H.
“Better understanding and nice slides” – Ramamohan
“Intro was excellent!” – Bijoy P.
You Will Learn
- The basic architecture of SAP Hybris including Apache Solr.
- How to install, run and configure the SAP Hybris Suite.
- How to build and deploy an SAP Hybris Recipe and Store.
- How to edit products in SAP Hybris.
- How to use Hybris SmartEdit to make changes to your SAP Hybris site.